Monday, June 4, 2012

Week 52 Round Table Pizza

Hi food and fashion lovers. Yes, we know this is week 52, but we have so many requests to continue the blog and we are really getting a lot of hits, so we are going to keep blogging for now about Vegas restaurants. :)

Summer is right around the corner and if you are looking for places to eat, drink and be merry, remember you can also find our blog in the local interest section of the LV Informer http://lasvegas.informermg.com/ Also, check out our Facebook page for updates; we love to interact with everyone http://www.facebook.com/thenewlywedsguidetovegasrestaurants?bookmark_t=page

What Teray Says...

So this week Brett and I had a Groupon for Round Table Pizza. It was $12 for $25 worth of food. Pretty good deal. We decided that we could order the pizzas and then eat them back at our house, because part of Vegas restaurants are take out, and we haven't ventured into that market yet. 

Round Table Pizza has a few locations. The closest one to our new house is in Summerlin in the Village Square Plaza on Sahara and Ft. Apache. You enter RTP and it is definitely family friendly because it has arcade games and such. It reminds me of Pizza Hut back home when Pizza Hut was an actual restaurant you could eat at. 

Looking at the menu, I was happy we had a Groupon, because it seemed a little pricey without it for pizza. They do have a variety of gourmet pizzas which is cool, so we ordered three individual pizzas (6inches). Brett chose a Maui Zaui pizza which was pineapples, bacon, ham, onions and tomatoes. Our friend Tommy who was also eating with us chose the Ulti-Meat which was pepperoni, sausage, bacon, and linguica. I chose Montague's All Meat Marvel which was sausage, pepperoni, salami, and linguica. 
We also ordered a side of Garlic Parmigiana Twists, six twists come in an order.






I can only speak for the pizza I ordered and Brett's because we traded on slice with each other. My meat pizza was delicious. The personal size pizza is just enough for one person, not too much, but not too little either. The crust was extra crispy which is my favorite and it is not overloaded with sauce and the cheese doesn't taste fake like some other chain pizza places. Brett's pizza was definitely different; I am not a fan of fruit on pizza, but I liked it. Not something I would order myself, but again, it was good to taste. The garlic twists were incredible, but I am obsessed with garlic, so I knew I would like them no matter what.

Overall, I would rate Round Table Pizza 2.5 out of 5 for take out food. I am doing the rating based on take out, not actually eating in the restaurant, because we didn't do that. I would order from there again, and of course with a coupon. 

What Brett Says...


Gonna be kinda short and kinda sweet.  This week we decided to do the whole take out thing, sometimes life is too hectic to sit down and sometimes you just want to eat in the comfort of your own home.  This week was a mix of the two but we also wanted to invite a family friend of mine over to finally see our house.  A while back I bought a Groupon for "Roundtable Pizza," $12 towards $25.  Decided to give it a go, pizza never fails.  

When I bought the Groupon I assumed...dumbass...that $25 on pizza was a lot.  Little Caesars would give me 5 larges for that, others you could still get a decent amount.  At Roundtable they like to work under the assumption that people do not like their money and they will happily give it away.  After looking at the menu online we decided to just order garlic bread and 3 personal pizzas.  Just to give you an idea...that came out to $33 without the Groupon.  Something I would never pay for what little we got, I was happier with the $18 it cost me.  For the kind of money they charge I expect a sit down, I'm talking California Pizza Kitchen or a legit gourmet pizza shop.

As for the food.  I can't complain about the quality, I order the "Maui Zaui" with their special sauce.  I ordered it to get me ready for our trip to Hawaii.  It was a good pizza, the flavor worked, the special sauce was different.  The biggest complaint, besides price, is how little you get.  I would compare the personal pizza to maybe 1.5 slices of even a Little Caesars pizza.  From what I saw of their sizing chart, they are one size behind every other place; ie if you want what you think is a large you should order an extra large.  Like I said though, the pizza itself was delicious.  The garlic bread was also pretty good, nothing special though.  Teray and our friend Tommy also enjoyed their food as well.

The skinny...order more then you think you need, expect to pay twice as much as you would expect, and if you do order it will be good.  As for the total package they get 2.5 out of 5.

Patty's Closet Outfit of the Week
Check out my outfit of the week provided by Patty's Closet. Thanks to Patty and Juan for providing me with this look. :) love a going out top that you can wear many different ways. This shirt is such a bold, fun spring color. The back has criss-crossed straps for added detail. I wore a shirt underneath because it was a little cold today, but in the summer, there will be no need. :) This top is so versatile, it definitely is worth the purchase. It is available at the Rainbow location!


You can check out all the new items at all of the locations by going to the Patty's Closet Facebook page. They get new items Tuesdays and Fridays http://www.facebook.com/PattysClosetLV and you can order anywhere in the country if you go to their online store shop.ilovepattyscloset.com

Until next time, cheers to all things fabulous: family, friends, food, fashion, fun and life <3

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like everyone agrees, good pizza , but a little pricey, so definitely will look for a coupon! As for the outfit of the week, the color is gorgeous and as I am looking at the picture, I am thinking of all the ways I could wear it - to work, dressed up or down. Love the criss-cross back, too. Patty's Closet another winner. Love how you two review such a wide variety of places. Thanks for blogging!

    ReplyDelete