Friday, November 2, 2012

Week 73 Sweet Tomatoes

TGIF Friends! As I mentioned in the previous blog it is just me blogging the next couple of posts until Brett gets back (although this date we went on the day before he was deployed). Tonight I will be dining with guest bloggers so it should be fun. I wanted to say thank you for everyone who has checked on how my family is doing with the massive mess of the hurricane and checking on Brett and myself. You guys mean the world to us. It really is heart warming to have such true and good people in our lives.

Anyway, now remember, you can always find our blog on the LV Informer http://lasvegas.informermg.com/ under the Local Interest section. We are also on Facebook and post updates frequently, so check out our Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/thenewlywedsguidetovegasrestaurants .

What Teray Says...

So as I mentioned above Brett was on this date but left before he got to blog about it. This week we wanted something light because the night before we ate and drank at a fabulous Day of the Dead party. People have been recommending to me for months to head over to this place and this was the perfect opportunity.

Sweet Tomatoes is a salad, pasta, bread, potato, and soup buffet. If you sign up for their mailing list they email you a coupon that if you buy one meal and two drinks you get another meal half off, which is a good deal. Brett and I walked away so full under 20 dollars. 

We started off by loaded up our plates with tons of salad. I sampled all of the veggies as well as some of the pasta salads. Everything was so fresh and delicious. I think whenever I crave salad from now on, I will get take out salad from there. 




After the salad I moved onto the soup and the bread. Brett did the same. I had everything from pizza bread, corn bread, to brown rye bread with maple butter. Delicious! For soup I tried the creamy tomato basil, which was amazing. By the time I ate all of that food, I was too stuffed to eat from the potato bar, but I will definitely go back to try it. Brett ate most of the same things but he also tried the mac and cheese, which looked delicious so I should have tried it too!




Last, I went for dessert and made myself a hot fudge cake ice-cream concoction. It was absolutely delicious and hit the spot. 




I know this review is short and sweet, but everything was so wonderful and it was quick to write just like it was to eat. I would recommend this place to people of all ages both dining in and to go and rate them 5 out of 5. 



Patty's Closet Outfit of the Week
Thanks to Patty and Juan for providing me with my outfit of the week this week. Check out my outfit of the week provided by Patty's Closet Fashion Boutique. I love a classic black and white look that I can add a little glam to. This top is structured in the same style as a peacoat, so how you wear it is very versatile 
It is light weight and sheer so you can add any color underneath to make it really pop. I paired it with a tank dress from Patty's and some leopard tights and fringe booties both from Heart&Sole by PC you can find this whole look 

at Patty's and Heart and Sole both on Rainbow and Windmill.


If you haven't already you need to like the Patty's Closet and Heart and Sole Facebook pages which are linked above if you click on the names of the stores. They post the new shipment items on Tuesdays and Fridays. Also, if you are not lucky enough to have a Patty's Closet near you, check out their online store: shop.ilovepattyscloset.com

Until the meantime, cheers to the months of giving thanks. xoxo <3

No comments:

Post a Comment