Monday, July 22, 2013

Week 103 Blogging from NJ: Blue Moon Mexican Cafe

Hello readers. :) Welcome back! I am finally back in Vegas from almost a month straight of nonstop traveling. I think I was actually here a week combined within the past month, so it is time to get caught up on blogging. 

Yes, we have been busy traveling, but we also are happy to announce if you haven't heard already that we are expecting our first child on January 14, 2014 and could not be happier! 

Remember, you can always find our blog through our Facebook page and if you haven't already, check it out at: https://www.facebook.com/thenewlywedsguidetovegasrestaurants

What Teray Says...

So this week for the blog I am reviewing a restaurant in Englewood, New Jersey. Why Englewood, NJ? Well, two reasons, one I am from NJ and two that is where the NJ Patty's Closet is located. As you guys know my Patty's Closet outfit of the week is a huge part of this blog, so I figured if you are going to be visiting the NJ store and live in the tri-state area, why not give you a fabulous place to eat while doing so. 



We chose Blue Moon because it was recommended by the girls working at Patty's, plus I was craving Mexican food that week of my pregnancy, so this was perfect. Blue Moon is a restaurant and bar that reminds me of a place you could do anything from hang with friends to go on a date. If I lived there, it would definitely be somewhere I would frequent, just because of the of the vibe there. 

At Blue Moon we sat outside because the weather was beautiful. Our waitress greeted us right away and brought us chips and salsa, which were delicious. For our meals I ordered the burrito lunch special. My sister ordered a salad and so did my mom. Speaking for my lunch special it came with rice and beans as well and was absolutely wonderful. It was some of the best Mexican food that I had in a long time. 

The prices were amazing too. The three of us had lunch for under $30, pretty good deal. Our waitress was friendly and helpful and the food came quickly. There were so many choices on the menu, so there is something for everyone. Also, the sangria is supposed to be amazing but being I was preggo, my mom doesn't drink, and my sister is gluten free, we didn't have any alcohol. 

Overall, I loved Blue Moon. I would recommend it to anyone in the NJ or NY area being the drive is not far for either. I definitely rate Blue Moon 5 out of 5 because it was top notch. 







Patty's Closet Outfit of the Week
Thank you to Patty and Juan from Patty's Closet for providing me with my outfit of the week this week.  This week my outfit is from the Englewood, NJ store. Check out my outfit of the week provided by Patty's Closet Fashion Boutique.  Don't you love this maxi? Not only is animal print a Jersey staple, but maxi dresses are the perfect thing to wear in the heat and humidity. I love the material because it is so comfortable I feel like I am wearing pajamas.


If you haven't been to Patty's you can check out items from all of their stores on their Facebook page which is linked above. They post pictures of all of the new shipment items on Tuesdays and Fridays and each store has different items. If you aren't lucky enough to have a PC near you, you can shop online at shop.ilovepattyscloset.com

Until next time, cheers to our expanding family! xoxo 


No comments:

Post a Comment